Posted on 01-16-2017
Auto Accident Chiropractor in Knoxville, TN
Auto accidents can be debilitating for patients in Knoxville, TN. If you've recently been involved in a car accident and are now suffering from aches and pains, we can help. At West Knoxville Chiropractic, we're proud to be your Knoxville auto accident chiropractor offering safe, gentle treatment for auto accidents.
Common Injuries People Experience Because of Auto Accidents
Car accident injuries can vary, but some of the most common auto accident injuries include:
- Sprains & strains. Sprains and strains of the joints can lead to pain and inflammation.
- Back pain. Back pain and stiffness of the muscles in the back can make it difficult to walk, bend over and perform everyday tasks.
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a common condition caused by tiny tears in the muscles and ligaments of the neck. Whiplash can cause neck pain, shoulder pain, numbness in the arm, insomnia, headache and blurry vision.
- Chest pain. Chest pain is a common problem that occurs when the seat belt is pulled tightly across the chest.
Chiropractic Treatment in West Knoxville
As your Knoxville chiropractor, we offer a variety of treatments to help you recover from your auto accident injuries. We administer spinal adjustment to all of our patients to help realign the spine and improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body. This helps our patients heal after an accident occurs. In addition, we offer the following all natural treatments:
- Massage therapy. This technique is used to improve circulation and help the body heal more quickly.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach our patients specific stretches and exercises that can help improve range of motion and reduce muscle stiffness.
- Nutrition counseling. Nutrition counseling helps patients maintain a healthy weight and energy for exercising.
- ...and much more!
Contact Our Knoxville Auto Accident Chiropractor
If you've recently been injured in a car accident and are experiencing symptoms, seek chiropractic care. We can help reduce your pain, restore mobility and reduce muscle stiffness. To make an appointment, call us today at (865) 287-5904.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.